QUESTIONS TO ASK IN STARTING PRODUCT BASED BUSINESS
1. Why am I doing this?
2. Am I ready to take the risk of my finance?
3. Who are my consumers?
4. how much do I love this product?
5. How much money can I access? How much will I need?
6. What lifestyle do I want?
7. Who will help me?
8. How will I handle setbacks?
Out of every 7 products, only 1 succeeds. Bake enough profit into the pricing. It will keep afloat in case of damage, errors, and returns. Retailers often pay small businesses last, so expect cash flow delays and stay lean. If you are honest with yourself, starting product based business is the lifetime opportunity for you.